Are you planning to attend Eastside Secondary School in September?
Please visit the board website and complete the online registration form:
Due to current health guidelines, there are no walk-in or in-person registrations at this time. Please have a working transcript, proof of ID, immunization records, and proof of address available.
Watch the Eastside Secondary School Class of 2020 graduate live! Go to RavenTV.ca
2019-2020 final report cards will be available for students and parents to access online at the end of the school day on June 26, 2020.
Instructions on how to access report cards
1. Click on the connectEd for Students image
2. Login with your student username and login. This username and password sequence is the same one that the student uses when at school to access the school WIFI network or when using a school computer/laptop. The username will look something like this: AB123CD If you are unsure of the password, try using the child’s birthdate in the format yyyymmdd (e.g. 20061225)
If the password does not work, please contact your classroom teacher or school principal and they can easily reset the password for you.
3. Once logged in, click on the Personal menu option on the top menu bar and slide down to the Multimedia option. Then, click on the link to the provincial report card PDF
If you have more than one student in the school, you will need to log in to each individual account to access each report card.
Congratulations graduating Ravens! In honour of your achievements during this extraordinary time, we have a special occasion planned for you to celebrate your successes. Please read for details here.
With the announcement from the Premier and Minister of Education that schools will not be re-opening for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year, HPEDSB has put in place a procedure to facilitate the pickup of student belongings left on school property.
In line with board procedure, our Eastside Secondary School team is directing our Ravens to the information below in preparation for locker clear out.
Before Scheduling a Locker Clear Out
*Complete a COVID-19 self-assessment.using this tool. Follow the guidelines resulting from the self-assessment.
*Understand that if you have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days you will not be permitted to enter the school
*Understand that if you have cared for or had known contact with an individual with confirmed COVID-19 or who has signs of symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 14 days you will not be permitted to enter the school
Scheduling and Conducting a Locker Clear Out
If you have met the above guidelines, you may book an appointment to clear your locker here. Only those with an appointment will be permitted access. Upon entering the building, students must follow sanitization protocols and sign in. Once students collect their belongings they are to perform hand hygiene, sign out and leave the building immediately.
This letter and further information is available online here.
Your Eastside Secondary School Guidance team is here for you, Ravens.
Students who need to speak to a guidance counsellor are asked to book an appointment by using the Outlook Calendar tool available here.
Reasons to make an appointment
• to discuss changes to course selections for next year, post-secondary planning, financial planning, and any other challenges
• to discuss possibility of returning for an additional year of secondary school (for Grade 12s)
• to ask questions about college/university applications or job opportunities (Grade 12s)
• to explore scholarships, bursaries, OSAP, etc.